A judge asked the Arizona hotel alleging misconduct by Hall of Famer Michael Irvin last week to provide the names of those involved and video of the alleged incident.
A woman said she had an inappropriate encounter with Irvin at the Renaissance Hotel (owned by Marriott), which is near the site of Super Bowl LVII between the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles. Her attorney, Levi McCathern, requested the video Thursday morning.
Irvin told the Dallas Morning News last week that he was «baffled» by what happened, claiming he had never met the woman before as he walked through the lobby after having dinner and drinks with former NFL player Michael Brooks.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM
«Honestly, I’m a little baffled by all of this,» Irvin explained. «This all happened in a 45-second conversation in the lobby. When I came back from leaving… I went into the lobby and talked to someone. I talked to this girl. I don’t know her, and I talked to her for about 45 seconds.
«We shook hands. Then I left… That’s all I know.»
HALL OF FAME MICHAEL IRVIN ‘STUPID’ AS NFL NETWORK REMOVES HIM FROM SUPER BOWL COVERAGE AFTER COMPLAINT
Although Irvin did not remember the details of the conversation, he doubled down on his idea that there was no inappropriate contact with the woman.
«I don’t really remember that conversation, to tell you the truth,» Irvin said. «We were out drinking. It was just a friendly chat. ‘What’s up?’ I don’t even know… I’m totally stumped.»
NFL MOVIE VIDEO ENDS DEBATE AROUND CRITICAL RETENTION OF JAMES BRADBERRY IN SUPER BOWL LVII
However, NFL Media quickly pulled Irvin from its broadcasts for the rest of the week, simply saying that he would not be a part of NFL Network’s Super Bowl coverage.
Irvin has since sued the accuser and the Renaissance Hotel for $100 million.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
The 56-year-old took part in NFL Network’s «Super Bowl Opening Night» coverage and interviewed Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts, among others.