Conor McGregor was seen out and about in New York City signing autographs for fans days after rape allegations surfaced from an incident inside a Kaseya Center bathroom during a Miami Heat game.
McGregor was seen at The Peninsula on Fifth Avenue on Saturday night, where the UFC star was signing autographs for fans waiting outside.
Dressed from head to toe in a Gucci tracksuit, McGregor indulged those asking about his John Hancock before heading out on the town. They were even there when he returned.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM
According to the New York Post, his security team was loading «superhero-themed toys and balloons» into his car, indicating he may have been headed to a children’s birthday party.
Up to this point, McGregor had kept a low profile following allegations by a woman who said she had been raped on June 10 in Game 4 of the NBA Finals between the Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets, which McGregor was seen assist.
Ariel Mitchell, the woman’s lawyer, claims that security separated the woman from her friends and forced her into a bathroom where McGregor was supposedly waiting, according to the New York Post.
CONOR MCGREGOR SEEN WITH ACCUSER AT CLUB AFTER ALLEGED RAPE
Video also later surfaced showing McGregor and the victim in a club after the game. The woman and McGregor were seen talking and then he leaves the scene.
Mitchell told TMZ Sports that the video showed the two «visibly awkwardly interacting.»
“My client has always said that there would be before and after videos, and in those videos he emphasized that the difference in the interactions between them would be visibly noticeable,” Mitchell said. «This is another video that supports what my client has been saying and supports what he has told the police since the start of this incident.»
On the other hand, McGregor’s lawyer, Barbara R. Llanes, had this to say about the video: “While the plaintiff’s story has changed once again, our account of the night has never changed. This video only reinforces our position. prompt conclusion of the investigation.
A separate TMZ video was revealed last Friday showing McGregor walking the woman into the bathroom hand in hand. There were several people standing by the door, which had been closed.
Mitchell, who said the two were together at a club inside the arena before the incident in the bathroom, said his client was under the impression he was leaving the arena when a man in a Denver Nuggets jersey he told him, «Conor told me to do it.» come find you.»
After viewing the video with McGregor accompanying her, Mitchell said her client «didn’t even remember who took her to the bathroom until she saw this video.»
LAWYER FOR WOMAN WHO ACCUSED CONOR MCGREGOR OF SEXUAL ASSAULT FIRES OVER ‘SHAKEDOWN’ CLAIM AS VIDEO EMERGES
“After TMZ released the video, the plaintiff’s attorney has now changed her story,” Llanes said. “Mr. McGregor welcomes the investigation, which he strongly believes will prove the claims against him false. After failing to respond to the demand for money made by the plaintiff’s attorney, she turned to the media for pressure. This is nothing more than extortion. .»
Mitchell told Fox News Digital that these allegations were «false» and that there was no «extortion» attempt.
«Mr. McGregor’s team may call this extortion, these allegations are false, but the video is clear. A soon-to-be-married man with a fourth baby on the way is leading a woman he doesn’t know and not his fiancée pregnant to the bathroom,» Mitchell said.
McGregor’s fiancée, Dee Devlin, is pregnant with their fourth child.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
The Heat and the NBA are aware of the allegations, while Miami police told ESPN they began an investigation after a report was filed Sunday.
McGregor is expected to return to the UFC later this year, with a fight scheduled against fan favorite Michael Chandler.
Fox News’ Ryan Gaydos contributed to this report.